Friday, June 1, 2012

Alive

Yes, we are alive and well, just haven’t been doing that much.  In the winter, I tend to hibernate.  We go to the grocery store and a friends house every now and then, but other than that, most days I  don’t have  a reason to get dressed, so I don’t and then Steven looks at me weird when he gets home from work, but why dirty an outfit when no one is going to see it, right?  Anyway summer is here and we have emerged into the world again and I thought I would show a few pictures at least of the last couple of months. IMG_4529  The beginnings of our garden.  We started the seeds right before conference and decided that might have been about a week too early, so will wait a little longer this year.  We have planted outside and are going to have zucchini coming out of our ears, so if anyone is going to need some let us know!

IMG_4534

IMG_4441

This beauty just had her preschool graduation and is already asking how many days till kindergarten starts.  She is so smart it blows my mind. 

IMG_4532 This big boy just finished potty training and is underwear all the time, even at night.  He is talking up a storm finally, which has reduced the amount of tantrums a TON, since I can understand what he wants finally. 

IMG_4484

Mischievous Miles is a happy little guy, and everywhere ALL the time.  He is 10 months old and took his first unassisted step 2 days ago.  He knows what he’s not supposed to be in and will crawl towards it look at you, smile, and crawl faster to get to it before he can be stopped.

IMG_4523 He can go up the stairs and is still figuring out how to get down them.

IMG_4540

In the kitchen cupboards, by the time i’m done making dinner he has everyone of them open and the drawers emptied.  Just makes it a little more challenging for mom right?!

More updates soon of st. paddy’s day, and moab.

6 comments:

Sharron said...

Wow, may I say growing too fast? But sure are cute!

The Baker Family said...

What a fun post. I'm the same way too Melissa when it comes to getting dressed, why? I'm more comfy doing my mom job in my pj's. Sometimes I'll get in workout clothes because they are just as comfy, but I can go to the store in them. Loved reading your update!!! Keep them coming. We miss you guys.

The Baker Family said...

Ya Ryne gives me a few funky looks once in a while like when I where my pj's to bed wear them the next day and then back to bed, im still clean and never left the house. congrats on the potty training!!!

The Baker Family said...

that last comment was kathryn

Liz said...

Ahh, loved seeing the cute pics of the kids, it seems like forever since we've last seen them. Thanks for the update.

Liz said...

Ahh, loved seeing the cute pics of the kids, it seems like forever since we've last seen them. Thanks for the update.