Saturday, August 20, 2011

Calvin turns 2!

 IMG_2770 I can’t believe that Calvin is 2 already!  He is a total goofball who loves to make you smile and help you with what ever you are doing.  He especially loves to play with his big sister, help dad fix things and help mom in the kitchen.  He is such a boy and into any type of vehicle or tool he can find. 

IMG_2787I think his shirt says it all.  This was right after he had a bath and then decided he wanted to eat.  Sometimes I don’t know why I even bother cleaning him!IMG_2788

IMG_2768

I was really worried about how Calvin would do with Miles, because he is such a mamas boy, and he has totally surprised me. He is really sweet and affectionate giving him kisses and hugs and when Miles does tummy time he lays on the floor next to him and gives him cars to play with. 

The funniest thing is when i’m nursing and Calvin sits next to me and watches ( a little disturbing) and then says “num nums”

Happy birthday little boy, We love you!

3 comments:

The Meador Family said...

Happy Birthday Calvin!!! LOL he cracks me up with the "num nums" funny little boy.

Liz said...

I can totally relate to the disturbing part of the kids hovered over you while nursing. At your house its called "num nums" our house they are are called nibblers, after Christian mistakenly misheard the proper term I gave to him the day before.

The Baker Family said...

He's getting so big!! It's crazy how fast they grow!! That is too funny with the disturbing stare. I think I like num nums verses, nubblers.yuk!