Monday, July 11, 2011

Colorado

 

GardenOfTheGods We went to Colorado Springs for Aunt Kim’s wedding and were able to go to Garden of the Gods.

IMG_2053 I was nervous about going because everyone kept calling it a nice little hike, and I am obviously caring a little extra weight right now.  The group that we went with are not necessarily known for their “little hikes”  luckily it was more of a walk than anything and absolutely beautiful.

IMG_2078

 

IMG_2141 Kim asked Audrey to be a flower girl and she was beyond excited, especially when she got a new basket and necklace.

IMG_2145What a good looking family! IMG_2148

Here are those that joined us. My parents, and Ben and Liz. Looks like Ben Brought his rustic toupee.

3 comments:

Cherise said...

I bet Audrey loved being a flower girl! It's like every little girls dream. Super cute! (btw, that baby's about ready to receive an eviction notice!! I am excited to hear how it goes!)

The Baker Family said...

I wish I was there it sounds like all of you guys had fun.

The Meador Family said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of Fun and you guys look GREAT!