Monday, May 9, 2011

I will Never . . .

Before I was a mom a made a lot of improbable statements of things I would never do.

I will never smell my child’s bottom to see if they are poopy.

I will never wipe my child’s face off with my own spit.

I will never let my child run around the restaurant while we eat.

I will never drop the binkie in a store and just put it back in the babies mouth without wiping it off.

I will never let my kid drink out of my drink and then drink out of it myself, backwash and all.

I will never take my kid out at naptime and lay them down in the cart so they can sleep.  I mean what could be SO important that you can’t just be home"?

017 I don’t have any photographic evidence that I have done any of the other “I will never’s” , but I can assure you that they have all happened also.

7 comments:

Risa West said...

hahahaha!!! i love it.

Sharron said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I made sure I didn't say a lot of those things in front of anyone besides my hubby . . thanks goodness!

Thx for the giggles!

kelly said...

You forgot ... "I will never pick boogers out of my child's nose bare handed" .... ;-)

kelly said...

we did at least give him some cushion in our defense...
mom

The Baker Family said...

That's so funny. Parents do the grossest of things for their kids. It's all apart of the club. I love it though. I just miss my sleep.

The Meador Family said...

heee heee heee

Cara said...

Haha, I said the same thing. I did that the other day with Lincoln. He fell asleep the second I pulled in to the Hobby Lobby parking lot. But hey, it's better than leaving them in the car.