Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!!!!

So we have some exciting news that we want to share with everyone!

As some of you have guessed we have been expecting this bundle of joy for quite some time.

Audrey and Calvin have been trying to adjust to the new love that has come into our home, and i think they are taking it quite well. So long as Dad is not giving his total attention to the new arrival

This Blue eyed beauty came into our home four days ago.

She is 36 lbs 0 oz.

42 in

Life is wonderful.

Just remember if you want to touch her wash your hands first.



**Sniff**

I Love my new family edition

5 comments:

Adri said...

Congrats!!! Haha we got one too. I got to target at 4 AM on Friday and still didn't get what I wanted . . . so we settled for a 32 in. Still way better than our 21. :)

Oh! I have butter for you. (A month later . . . I always forget til I see you in church and then I'm like, "How embarassing! I still haven't given Melissa that butter.") Ill stop by tomorrow.

Lydia said...

Yea! At first I though somehow I had missed that you had another baby enter the family! LOL

I brought a new love into the family last black Friday. We LOVE it- especially with Netflix streaming...

The Baker Family said...

you are so weird. I still think you guys are expecting.

The Meador Family said...

O I am so happy you guys got one too now you can stop horassing me about mine. T.V. doesnt get much better then that.

kelly said...

I"m tired of seeing this I want to see someONE else...