Thursday, September 9, 2010

Calvins’ first birthday

So, here are Calvins’ first birthday pictures, finally.  We kept it really low key with my parent’s and grandparent’s.

Calvin at 1 calvin's birthday-5 

He was quite excited about his cake, enough to eat the paper.

calvin's birthday-6calvin's birthday-8 

calvin's birthday-7calvin's birthday-9

calvin's birthday-19We went up to Brighton for a couple of days, it was beautiful and very relaxing. 

calvin's birthday-18

The kids and their grandparents.

3 comments:

The Meador Family said...

He is just so dang cute, and ONE already time flys! he looks alot like steven in the first picture but with melissa's eyes.

The Fox Den said...

Fun! I've loved seeing you and the kids more!!

Molly said...

Hey Melissa! I can't believe how much your kids look like one another! I hope our baby looks like Calli!

I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address to:
vernandmolly.blogspot.com