Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy, Busy

On Saturday we got up, went to Macey’s and had free french toast for breakfast then went and saw

toystory3

it was cute, I love the Toy Story movies, it definitely was scarier than the previous ones, and yes, I cried at the end. 

Then that night we drove down to 

manit temple

the Manti temple and saw the Mormon Miracle Pageant.  It was such a beautiful night.  I don’t think that we will go to it again until the kids are a little older though because it didn’t start until 9:30 pm and ended at 11:30, we didn’t get home until 1:30 am because it is an hour away and the I-15 was closed.  We had a very low key fathers day ( I even let Steven sleep in, even though Calvin got up 5 times during the night!).  Hope you all had a great weekend also.

4 comments:

Risa West said...

oh my gosh five times that's nuts. my friend was married at the manti temple and it's so beautiful.

The Baker Family said...

We saw that movie too on Saturday morning with all the cousins here. We had a blast and I cried too. Twice! I loved it!

The Fox Den said...

The movie was fun! Abe was nervous during the scary part and had to sit with me which was ok because I was too :)

LucyH said...

Oh my heavens! Hello Glauser family!!!! I thought I might find your blog through your brother Graham's blog! It's me your old Charleston work buddy... Lucy!! It is so fun to see you both and your kids and it looks like you are doing so well! Check out my blog anytime!