Monday, May 31, 2010

Part Deux

Disneyland-20

Disneyland-18

Disneyland-19

Audrey got to pick out some mouse ears for her souvenir, I think she chose appropriately.

Disneyland-25

Disneyland-21

Disneyland-23

We got to meet more characters and spend more time in toon town then I ever thought we would.

Disneyland-24

Our own little goof.

Disneyland-26

Disneyland-27

Disneyland-29 

Poor little Calvin was just exhausted.  My parents and grandparents took the kids at around 3 the second day to go relax at the pool while Steven and I stayed and got to do some of the fun rides and go to California Adventure.  We had a blast and Audrey already wants to go back!

2 comments:

Cherise said...

come with us when we go! We are going this month or next. :)

The Meador Family said...

Fun Fun Fun, I love all the great pictures, Audrey and Calvin are so cute. Whats up with the plaid pants?