Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Disneyland Part One

We had so much fun at Disneyland.  We were lucky enough that my parents and grandparents were able to meet us there.  We went for two days.  The longest line we waited in was 15 minutes and the weather was beautiful both days.  Here are some pics from the first day.

Disneyland

On the tram into the park, Audrey was sooooooooo excited!

Disneyland-2 Not sure what happened to the little dudes hair here, he had a grand time though.  I was amazed that he could go on all of the rides except the big coaters.

Disneyland-3 With grandma and grandpa waiting for Peter Pan.  I don’t know why they make all of the little kid rides dark and jerky.  She liked Peter Pan though.

Disneyland-4

Disneyland-5 Small World

Disneyland-7 Eating lunch at the Blue Bayou at Pirates of the Caribbean,  it was much better the last time we went,  I wouldn’t do it again.

Disneyland-8

Audrey was in complete awe of Mickey and MInnie Mouse.Disneyland-9

 

Disneyland-10

Disneyland-11

Disneyland-12 

Buds.  Calvin and my Grandpa got to spend lots of time together, I know that Calvin enjoyed every moment of it.

Disneyland-13

Disneyland-14

There’s the first day.  We were there from 9 to 5, went back to the hotel and collapsed to get ready for the next day!  Hope you’re ready, those pics are soon to come.

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Great pics and you sure made a cute little clone!! You almost look like twin-ners in the close up!

Cherise said...

Cute Pictures. I just love that place! I am glad you had a great time. You will have to call me and fill me in on the details :)

Risa West said...

so cute...great pictures too. we need to chat soon...maybe next tuesday?