Thursday, April 1, 2010

My beautiful family

Our wonderful friend Kayla was in town from Indiana and offered to take some pictures of our family.  It was cold and snowy the day that we could get together, so we ended up at the Provo Library.  I think we definitely got some cute shots.

This is the same photographer that took our last pictures where Audrey was scowling the whole time,  I would say we have made some serious progress.

_-4 _-5  _-6

_-18  _-8_-17

You’ll have to excuse all of the family ones, there are just so many that I liked, I had to share them all!

_ _-13 Love Audreys face in the one above!

_-15

_-14 

_-21 _-20

Thank you so much Kayla, I love them!  I like how many candid ones she got.

6 comments:

Sharron said...

She got some wonderful pics, and that little guy is going to overtake his big sister in a couple of years!

Cherise said...

Melissa, I love them! I love the sepia one in the window... So cute.

The Fox Den said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Christy Gunnell said...

So cute! I've been waiting for some of the families to post the pictures Kaela took. I love em!

Liz Whitehorn said...

I love all of them! Especially the ones by the window. What a great place to take them.

The Meador Family said...

Cute Pictures!!!! you all look so good I love where you chose to take them, good idea.