Monday, March 22, 2010

Visit to AZ

I got the chance to go and visit my parents in AZ a week ago.  We were able to do a lot of fun things and had a great time.

These were taken at the Children’s Science Museum in Phoenix.  It was SOOO much fun.  Everything was hands on and we all had a blast.

IMG_8910IMG_8915 

These are pool noodles that were hung from the ceiling and you got to run through them.

IMG_8914 

Grocery shopping, and getting to check everything out herself.

 IMG_8920 IMG_8922IMG_8939  IMG_8934

Biker girls.  Calving watched me put the ball on the top once, then did it himself ,  I was quite impressed!

We went to the Wild Animal Park.  We had a blast.

IMG_8944 IMG_8967

You could pet the sting rays, Audrey thought it was scary though.  She did like the goats and deer though, and they sure liked her.

IMG_8963

My Grandpa and Clavin.  The goat kept trying to eat their clothes.

IMG_8969 

Petting a kangaroo.  I’ve been to Australia twice and hadn’t been this close to a kangaroo.

IMG_8976

I definitely thought this was the coolest.  Feeding a giraffe.

IMG_8979

Look at that tongue!

1 comment:

The Fox Den said...

Looks like you packed a ton of fun in... plus the WARM weather :) Glad it was a good trip!