Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy belated Christmas eve

Here are some belated Christmas pics.

Audrey making cookies for Santa.
Licking the beater, a must.

Calvin, during the cookie making, I think he enjoyed himself.


Everyone in their new Christmas PJ's. I love Stevens' footie pajamas, he is a little too tall for them, but he put them on anyway for the picture. He missed the memo about getting me red ones to match everyone else(he did get me very nice gray pants), so I just put on my footies to match everyone in that way.

6 comments:

The Baker Family said...

How adorable. I especially like the hairy chest on steven. Yuck!

Lydia said...

So Cute! I love everyone in their PJs. Audrey is getting so big! I can't believe it. You guys have the cutest family!

The Fox Den said...

I want to make cookies with Audrey!! We need to get together soon :)

Liz Whitehorn said...

What fun pictures. I hope steven didn't get his hair caught on the zipper :)

Randy said...

This picture is a keeper. Only for blackmail of course! BYU's new contraceptive. Stylish!

Molly said...

SEXY! Where can I get some of those??