Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dinosaurs

On another day of Stevens vacation we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point. We had SO much fun and can't wait to go back again.
Audrey looks like she is having fun doesn't she!


The dinosaur waiting to eat you as you walk in.
Pretending to be scared with dad.


They have all these neat activities to do throughout the museum for the kids, Steven enjoyed them too.

Here you're supposed to learn about erosion, I think she just liked playing in the wet sand. I was glad Steven was there, so I didn't have to get dirty.


Steven likes this pic, because I don't do silly ones very often, I wasn't even trying to do it this time, I was trying to get Audrey to do it and he took the pic. Sneaky, very sneaky.






1 comment:

The Meador Family said...

I have to agree with Steven I love the picture with the shark, to cute.