Saturday, July 4, 2009

Belated June pics

So, I know that I have been remiss in my blog posting, I apologize and will try and do better. Here are some pics from June. Audrey and I went to my parents in AZ for a week and then met up with Steven in St. George, UT for a family reunion.
Audrey has been telling us that she wants to play the violin. When we were in AZ my dad was kind enough to let her use his. Hopefully, when she gets her own she won't have to hold it with her feet!

For the reunion we went to Zion National Park one day, here we are at the entrance.


Us on bus that takes you around the park. This pic is almost a month old, and yes I am bigger now, 5 weeks to go!





Pretending to be the Hulk with Dad.

Playing in the water.

I love that the boy cousins that are the same age are following her in this pic.

The next pics are not for the faint of heart, just to warn you.

Jumping from bed to bed. She loved it as you can see by her face. She always made it, and managed to give me a heart attack in the process.




6 comments:

Whitehorn Family said...

i liked the picture of Audrey IN the water and Jayden just watching. What fun the cousins had.

The Fox Den said...

FUN!

Nate&Bobbi said...

I got yelled at for not commenting on your blog! So here goes... That was so fun to see you guys at the reunion. You Glausers got at little out of hand, flippin' pancakes like it's nobody's business.

The Meador Family said...

You all look so cute!!! I looks like the reunion was a blast.

Randy said...

Jumpin on the bed. I wonder where Audrey got the idea from.

Molly said...

In that bottom pic, she looks like she is going to miss the bed! he he Melissa, you're looking so cute, all round and all!