Saturday, March 7, 2009

We start again

So i am not one who really blogs all that much, however, i have notice that nothing has really been done on ours. Only a 1/4 of our trip to Hawaii was put up there and it has been a good solid two months. So i guess i am taking the liberty of updating and hopefully contributing a little more as well. We can also dedicate a whole section to ME and i can use it as MY soapbox as I tell the world my pet peives (which i have a lot of). So hopefully you will see more of this which would be fantastic. This is Steven by the way. Anyways, the picture above is a painting i worked on. It is a shameless plug to have people revisit my art blog ""theartofglauser.blogspot.com"". Since i haven't updated anything for a year. I noticed that when people visit it helps me to do more, which is what I really need to be doing. Well, enough said, we'll try to keep things updated. Thanks for coming.

7 comments:

The Baker Family said...

You're such a great artist. I can't wait to see more. I'm so exited that you guys are going to the wedding in St. George. I just found out you guys were going!

Whitehorn Family said...

Steven, it looks fantastic!!
I can't wait to see more, I enjoyed the pics of your Hawaii trip.

Whitehorn Family said...

by the way, Christian thinks the old lady should watch out, because squids eat people. He doesn't think the picture is a likely pair apparently, but Abby and Christian both think its funny. There you go comments from the peanut gallery.Hey we would love it if you could post the picutre of the bumble bee fairy that you drew for Abby last summer.

cowgurs said...

oh man am i glad you are taking the reins away from your crazy wife, cause she is not on top of this blog:) you guys are so spoiled to go with a KID to hawaii......still pissed about that, but mostly out of jealousy.
ps i'm glad that your art has evolved from the well known alien taking a pee:)

Kaela Cusack said...

i love the new header!

The Anthony's said...

That painting is the freakin' bomb!!! ha ha ... so awesome ;) What program did you use to paint it??? Corel Paint?

The Anthony's said...

Actually... I should have added that I KNEW your obsession with saggy utters would someday morph into an obsession with other saggy mammary organs....

ha ha

Molly