Wednesday, August 20, 2008


So we went to see the Utah Symphony on Monday and had a fabulous time. It was at the Scera Shell and Audrey loved being able to run around outside and dance to the music. Of course I forgot the camera so you will just have to take my word for it that we were there. Here are some pics of Audrey, to tide over the grandparents. Also, for some reason I can't get the text to be at the beginning of the post, only pictures, so if someone could tell me how that would be great.








We went to Jackies yesterday and had a blast as usual.



So we went to see the Utah Symphony on Monday and had a fabulous time. It was at the Scera Shell and Audrey loved being able to run around outside and dance to the music. Of course I forgot the camera so you will just have to take my word for it that we were there. Here are some pics of Audrey, to tide over the grandparents.

2 comments:

The Baker Family said...

She is getting to be so big. What a little cutie. I love to see what here new little words are. I think I want to start doing that. Jaden recently got a new fish so he's always say "i love you fishy" and his favorite word right now which we are trying to break him of is "no mommy", "no daddy". He's spent quite a bit of time in timeout for talking back. :(

Whitehorn Family said...

Maybe the problem is when you are loading the pictures? I know you can position the pictures from center, left, right or even none. Setting it to none allows you to move the pictures wherever you want. Try that first or give me a call.