Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steven's B-day

So we had mike, risa, kenny and britanni over for Stevens birthday. I made BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, potato salad and watermelon. He got the movie Cars from Mike and Risa, some cash and croutons from Kenny and Britanni and a new external harddrive from me, he was pretty happy. As I was downloading the pics I realized that they were really only of Audrey, oops!


First Corn on the Cob, she kept taking Stevens.
Our Utah Family
Chocolate Cupcakes for dessert

2 comments:

The Routsong Family said...

Melissa!! I didn't know you guys had a blog!! Now we can keep in touch even better! It's fun to see how Audrey has grown!! Tell Steven hello and happy birthday for us!! We miss you guys!!!

Whitehorn Family said...

I'm glad you have a family away from family. It's awesome that Steven has been able to keep a close friendship all these years with them.
i love your new glasses and call me if you want me to help with a slideshow over the phone.