Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last week

Feeding herself Yogurt, and yes some did actually get in her mouth!
She loves playing in our movies and she brought me Toy Story. I asked her if she wanted to watch it, to which she replied YEAH! She ran sat down and watched almost the entire thing! I big accomplishment for someone that rarely sits still
Our little monkey
She Loves to swing.
So this last week I've been adjusting to watching another little girl full time. I've found it is actually easier when you have two, at least when they are close in age. I did manage to take a couple of pics of Audrey for those of you that have requested them.




4 comments:

The Baker Family said...

She is so funny and cute. Keep capturing those moments I love to read about them. One thing though. We want to see you guys too. Audrey's the only one ever featured on your sight. Nikki

The Fox Den said...

Love the yogurt face!!!

Heather said...

Such a cute blog! I can't believe we went this long without becoming friends on blogspot :)
Our blog is homeoftheharris.blogspot.com

Keep posting so we can keep in touch!

The Meador Family said...

I agree with Nikki She is so cute and funny. however whats going on with you guys?