Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've been tagged

So I was tagged by Autumn and here is some info about me:

10 Years ago I was 16 and my mom had to trick me into getting my drivers license, she told me were going somewhere and else and when we got in the car she told me we were going to the DMV, ignoring my protestations. I was a huge band nerd in high school and had a grand time.

5 Places I have been:
These are my favorite Australia, England, Germany, Italy, and Scotland

I enjoy:
Reading, watching TV, movies, hanging with my friends, being with my husband, seeing Audrey grow, playing board games, and cooking ( a new thing that will make some of you laugh)

3 bad habits
Ignoring the advice of others, just to be stubborn and realizing later that it would have been easier to do it thier way

Chewing the skin around my nails

Sloaching, I'm not even sure if that is spelled correctly, I used to have really good posture, but now I just slump over.

5 things people don't know about me:

I have this secret desire to write books, but can never get up the nerve to start, because i'm worried that someone might read it

I'm not that girlie, but I always have my toenails painted

I was really worried when I started to stay at home with Audrey that I was going to be bored, but I haven't been yet, so that is good I think.

I love romance novels, I don't have to think too much about them, but i'm not a complete lump on the coach doing nothing either, so I feel a little more justified in my choice.

I want a loud, messy house full of my kids and their friends and pets and chaos.

Jobs I have had:

Hostess at Mimi's Cafe, Perfume girl for Tommy Hilfiger, Server/Bartender at Charlestons(where I met Steven), Server at PF Changs, Customer Service for ProLook

I tag:

Cherise, Nikki, and Risa

5 comments:

Bjorn & Kris said...

LOVE the new look!

Whitehorn Family said...

It seems like you would be a great cook! Your good at reading a recipe and telling if you like the how the food ingredients go well or not.
I like the latest of Audrey's pictures, she turning so girly playing with dolls and things. The two girl cousins will have a blast this late summer.

Whitehorn Family said...

Oh and the new look is fun!!

The Baker Family said...

I love your blog background. Cute cute cute. Audrey is getting so big. It's so fun to see all the cute pictures of her. I loved the picture of the stickers on your dog. I laughed. Nikki

The Fox Den said...

Great list and write a book!