Thursday, January 17, 2008

You're Fired

Well, I guess layed off to be more exact. I'm sure some of you have heard that Melissa has been layed off from her job at Pro Look Sports. Don't feel too bad. She gets to stay home with Audrey now, something she has wanted for quite some time. So as of January 30th, she will be a full time mom. The pay isn't quite as good, but the perks make it worth every penny.

P.S. I'll keep the babysitter's blog on for those of you that like the lunch ideas. I'll need them myself now!

5 comments:

Whitehorn Family said...

Melissa,
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you were looking forward to keeping the job awhile to work on your home.
Truly that is a bummer, but yeah for hanging out with Audrey all day.
Now, how did you know I look on the sitters site for lunch ideas; thats exactly what I do.

Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherise said...

I am bummed to hear that! Does that mean no ski passes? Dang! Well I am excited for you to start this new fun chapter in your life... Even if it makes things a little more financially difficult. -Here's to many fun days with Audrey by your side!!!!!Best of Luck!

The Fox Den said...

I guess I'm fired too :) Audrey will be missed!!! You HAVE to come over for a playdate whenever you can...

The Baker Family said...

I'm Jelous. I would love to stay home.