Sunday, January 13, 2008

Greetings from Provo

We've had just a little bit of snow lately. Audrey loves it. She likes the sound of the snow crunching under her feet and usually cries when it's time to go in. Peanut, doesn't really like it, but if it came up to my stomache I wouldn't either!

Little Miss Independent! She insisted on feeding herself, even though it was spaghetti - o's. She got a bath immediately after. Another one of her favorite things. The stickers all over are a new common thing for us, she can even say the word, and we find them all over the house.

Ok, I know I've been a little . . . slacking in my blogging duties. I will try to be a little more on top of it. Here are some pics from the last little bit. Enjoy

2 comments:

Cherise said...

Hey Melissa, I found this site where you can make a book out of a blog. I was thinking it would be PERFECT for Audrey...(your babysitters blog) she is great at documenting the little things and she posts great pictures. Just a thought!

Whitehorn Family said...

Melissa,
You are fortunate to have such a great babysitter. I love seeing all the photos on your babysitters blog, especially when Audrey is in action.
Now, all you need to do is teach Audrey that stickers are only for the hand or on paper.
I have a little bit of experience in this department (hehem, Abby) and a few ruined things,
but kids, gotta love them.